The SGU Bulletin is primarily designed to disseminate information about the University to primarily members of Staff and Faculty; and features the following:
- Classified Ads
- General Information
- SGU Gazette
Rules Governing Use of SGU Bulletin:
- All information for publication must be sent by 12:00p.m on Thursdays to guarantee publication on the Friday of the same week.
- All information must be sent electronically, with clearly outlined instructions, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As much as possible, please submit text as Word files.
- All pictures must be sent as attachments (jpegs) with relevant information.
- All submitted information must bear the name and contact information of its source.
- All submitted information relating to advertisements must have appropriate names and contact numbers. Ads will be automatically deleted after a period of one month.
- Responses, queries and comments in relation to specific information in the Bulletin must be directed to the contact person associated with the announcement and not the Publications Office.
- All information must be double-checked and verified for accuracy before sending for posting.
- The Publications Office reserves the right to reject information it may deem unfit or unsuitable for publication.
- Comments, queries and questions relating to this publication must be directed to Ray-Donna Peters. Please send messages by e-mail to email@example.com
Ray-Donna Peters - firstname.lastname@example.org